Golden December Sports
This tournament ends in
- Amount of players96
- Min. bet€2.00
- To win€3,500
In this sports betting tournament on the Australian Open tennis championships, your goal is to accumulate points, from the start of the event on January 17 until the end on January 30. These points will go on a leader board, and you can earn your leader board points every day. Your points of each day are added, and whoever is in one of the top 15 places, wins part of the €3,500 cash prize pool!
In order to benefit from this amazing tournament, here’s what you should do: place single bets or multi bets of €2 or more on the Australian Open. The odds of the winning ticket with the highest odds will be multiplied by 100 to arrive at your points for that day. @2.45 will become 245 points, if that was your highest winning bet of a given tournament day, and so on. The more you risk, the higher your reward!
Terms & Conditions : Australian Open
1. To participate in this promotion, players must be over 21 years of age at the time of the promotion.
1.1. To participate in the Australian Open Tournament on Goldenpalace.be, players must have or create a player account on goldenpalace.be website and have activated the F+ license.
2. The Tournament starts on Monday 17 January 2022 and ends on Sunday 30 January 2022.
3. Central European Time (CET) is used to determine the start and end of each promotion period.
4. The goal of the tournament is to collect points (see clause 5 and 7) during the duration of the Australian Open Tennis 2021 tournament taking place from January 17 to January 30 in order to collect a share of the prize pool. Customers can collect points every day. The final ranking will be established by adding up the points earned during the different days of the tournament. The 15 best ranking players of the general ranking of the tournament will receive a total of € 3,500 according to the distribution set out in clause 8.
5. All winning bets placed solely on the Australian Open Tennis 2021 tournament with a minimum wager of €2 or more will be taken into account, regardless if such bets are single bets or combination bets. Combination bets consisting of at least one match that is not part of the Australian Open Tennis tournament will not be taken into account.
6. Each bet is taken into account at the moment the result has been processed (a bet placed on January 20 for which the result is finalized on January 21 will be taken into account for the score of January 21).
7. Points calculation:
Only the winning ticket with the highest odds will be taken into account for each player each day. The score is equal to the odds multiplied by 100.
Example : Customer X won 3 bets on the Australian Open tournament on day Y. The first bet has odds of 5.20, the second has odds of 6.20 and the third ticket has odds of 9.00. As the highest odds of these bets are 9.00, this customer would win 9.00 x 100 = 900 points.
8. Distribution of the 750,000 Golden Points prize pool which will take place among the players who scored the most points during the full tournament (the accumulation of the points earned during each day)
- 1st in the general ranking: € 1,000
- 2nd: € 750
- 3rd: € 500
- 4th: € 300
- 5th: € 200
- 6th : € 150
- 7th to 9th : € 100
- 10th to 15th : € 50
8.2 The amounts won for the "Australian Open" tournament will be automatically distributed to the winners, within 7 days of the end of the Tournament.
9. By participating in this promotion, players agree to the terms and conditions.
10. In the event of a conflict between the different languages of this document, the French version is the one that is considered correct.??
11. Belgian law is applicable. The courts of Brussels have exclusive jurisdiction.
12. Golden Palace reserves the right to change any part of this promotion or this promotion as a whole at its sole discretion.