At goldenpalace.be, you can bet on it that we’ve found a way to let you make the most of sports betting. Every day, we will offer boosted odds – GoldenOdds. Bet bigger and win more at goldenpalace.be!
Every day, we will propose you GoldenOdds. Thanks to these boosted odds, the potential winnings increase while the risk stays the same. For example: team 1 to win against team 2 could be boosted to @2.10 from @1.80. This way, these boosted odds GoldenOdds allow you to win more and easier.
Please note that the proposed odds may have changed between the moment we publish this article and the moment you connect to our online sports betting application.
1. In order to participate in this promotion, players must be over 18 years of age at the time of this promotion.
1.1. To participate in the Golden odds on Goldenpalace.be, players must have or create a player account on Goldenpalace.be website and have the F+ license activated.
2. Golden Odds is a promotional tool used to boost individual odds on certain markets for different events chosen on the goldenpalace.be website.
3. In order to be eligible for a player to use GoldenOdds, player must keep in mind the following conditions:
3.1 Players can only use GoldenOdds only in a single bet on one betslip. GoldenOdds used in accumalator, mixed bets or all other forms of multi-betting will be void.
3.2 Players can bet on GoldenOdds one time, all following betslips will be void.
3.3 Players can bet up to a max. amount of €100 for every GoldenOdds event provided by Golden Palace.
4. The amount of the voided ticket will be added directly to the players balance after the ticket has been void.
5. By participating in this promotion, players declare to accept its terms and conditions.
6. In case of conflict between the different languages of this document, the English version is the one that is considered to be correct.
7. Belgian law is applicable. The courts of Brussels have exclusive jurisdiction.
8. Golden Palace reserves the right to modify any part of this promotion or this promotion as a whole at its sole discretion.