20 December 2022
On Tuesday, December 20 and Wednesday, December 21, the last remaining 16 Belgian football teams decide who plays the quarterfinals of the Belgian Cup. Is your favourite team still in the running? Check out the calendar below and get ready to place your bets! For the occasion, we’re doing a promo in which we’ll give 30% extra winnings. Discover it now and place your bets!
Are you ready to bet on your team this week? To help you win more than you would elsewhere, we’re organizing a promotion in which you can earn 30% extra on your winnings. To be eligible to receive this cash prize, you need to place a pre-live single bet of at least €10 with minimum odds of @1.40 on the ‘Total Goals’ market on any of the 8 games in the Belgian Cup of December 20 and December 21. You can bet on as many games as you want, but only the first-placed bet per game will count, and only if it ends up winning. Correct predictions are worth up to €10 per match this way!
The annual Belgian Cup is the only football tournament in Belgium open to all matriculated clubs in Belgium. That means that year after year, we see David versus Goliath stories as amateurs slay professionals on the football pitch. It’s a testament to how inspiring these Cup matches can become! Despite valiant efforts earlier, no true amateur clubs remain anymore in the round of 16 this year.
In fact, all but one of the games of this round of 16 are played between teams that know each other well enough from the Pro League. There’s just one exception: the local derby between 1B team SK Deinze and its bigger neighbours from Zulte Waregem. SK Deinze beat Club Bruges some years back, so a surprise could be in the making here… Check out the schedule here and click the games to bet!
· KV Mechelen – Seraing
· OH Leuven – KV Kortrijk
· Union Saint-Gilloise – KV Oostende
· AA Gent – Cercle Brugge
· Antwerp – Standard Luik
· Club Brugge – STVV
· SK Deinze – Zulte Waregem
· Genk – Anderlecht
1. To participate in the “Belgian Cup – Total Goals” promotion, players must be over 18 years of age at the time of the promotion.
2. This promotion is only valid for Belgian Cup games taking place on December 20 and 21, 2022
3. The minimum base bet is €10.
4. Only single bets are eligible for this promotion.
Minimum odds must be 1.40.
Only Total Goals bets will be considered for this promotion.
Only the 1st ticket played on the Total Goals market per match will be considered.
Live bets and cashouts are not eligible for this promotion
5. We will increase the winnings by 30%: Customers who place an eligible bet in accordance with the rules in 2, 3 and 4 will receive an additional 30% of the winnings, up to a maximum of €10 per customer per match.
Example 1: The customer places a €10 ticket on the Total Goals bet at odds of 4.00. The ticket pays €40. The capital gain is €30 (total win €40 - bet €10). In this case, we will increase the profit by 30%, i.e. an additional €9. The amount will be paid into the customer's account within 5 days.
6. Only the first ticket played per match will be taken into consideration
7. The maximum additional gain is €10 per match.
8. Only "Single" bets in "Pre-Live" are eligible for this promotion. Multiples and System bets are not eligible. Cashouts will not be considered.
9. If the game played on Belgian Cup should be cancelled for any reason. The promotion will be considered void.
10. Golden Palace reserves the right to audit, at any time, the data and transaction logs for any reason whatsoever. In the event that, as a result of such checks, it is found that a customer is participating in strategies deemed to be illegal by Golden Palace management, Golden Palace reserves the right to cancel the player's entitlement to promotions.
11. By participating in this promotion, players agree to the terms and conditions.
12. Golden Palace reserves the right to change any part of this promotion or this promotion as a whole at its sole discretion.