Preamble: www.goldenpalace.be is a website which provides internet users with free and/or pay-to-play games, namely "casino" games and sports betting
These General Conditions of Access and Use (hereafter "GCU") are intended to determine the conditions of access, participation and use of the Website by the User in respect of his participation in the Games offered on the Website. (hereafter "the Website").
The Website is produced by Citexar SA, 200 Chaussée de Bruxelles, 1410 - Waterloo, Belgium (hereafter "the Company").
Participation in the Games offered on the Website implies full and complete acceptance of these GCU.
The Website is hosted by Behosting, Rue de Fairoul 123 à 5650 Fraire
Article 1 - DEFINITIONS
Terms written with a capital letter in the text of the GCU have the following fixed definitions.
- GCU: designate the present General Conditions of Access and Use of free and/or paid-for games offered on the Website www.goldenpalace.be . The GCU are permanently accessible online on the Website.
- Discussion Areas: designate all online areas (chat, forums) on the Website offered by the Company to Users, on which the latter can communicate with each other and make contributions for which they themselves are responsible.
- Games: designate all casino and poker games, both pay-to play and free games, offered to Users on the Website www.goldenpalace.be
- Games Software: designates the computer application or program
- Services: designate all the features of the Website, in particular the casino and poker games, and discussion areas., composed of "Server Software" and "Client Software", the latter comprising software provided to the User free of charge for accessing poker games.
- User/Player: designates all persons aged over 18 years that have registered on the Website.
Article 2 - PURPOSE
The Website allows Users to make use of free and/or pay-to-play gaming services run by the Operator under the authority of the Belgian Gaming Commission.
Article 3 - REGISTRATION
Store GCU.No games may be played without opening a Player account. Each player may only have one Player account on www.goldenpalace.be
www.goldenpalace.be (same surname, first name, same date of birth, same address, same place of birth, same email address). Money games and games of chance offered by the Operator and accessible online are reserved for Players who are individuals aged 18 and over for sports betting and for individuals aged 21 and over for casino and poker. The Player is responsible, prior to registering on the website, for verifying that his country of residence authorises participation in gambling and games of chance.
By default, the Operator reserves the right to close the Player account(s) and take appropriate action. The Player account is a personal account in the name of the Player and is non-transferable, in any fashion, to a third party, even free of charge.
Only one provisional account may be allocated per player. When the provisional account is closed, the Player may open a new provisional account in accordance with this article, except in the following cases:
- If the account has been closed due to an instance of fraud (see 4.2 below)
- If the account has been closed following prohibition by a casino in accordance with the rules in force.
To become a User, the Player must fulfil the following conditions:
- Be a natural person in law; Be at least 18 years old; Be legally competent and thus be able to comply in a legitimate way with the GCU and, should the case arise, with specific conditions applicable to certain prize draws/tournaments offered by the Operator; Every person registering acknowledges expressly that, prior to registration, they are aware of these GCU and commits to fully respect them without reservation. Acceptance of the GCU is deemed to be a true contract between the User and the Company.
3.2. Acceptance of GCU: registration as User
- Every person whose registration is validated is declared to be a User. The User is subject to the obligations contained in these GCU.
The fact of accepting the present GCU by ticking the box "I HAVE READ AND ACCEPTED THE GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE" means that:
- The User declares to Citexar that he is at least 18 years old;
- The User declares to Citexar that he has the competence to be legally subject to the GCU and, should the case arise, to specific conditions applicable to certain free prize draws offered by the Company. At the time of registering on the Website, the User must communicate his last name, first name, country of residence, date of birth, email address and possibly his postal address.
3.4. Compulsory information to be provided by the User
It is formally prohibited to provide inexact or incomplete information; where this occurs, valid registration is not possible and, should the case arise, the User may be immediately excluded from the Website. The Company reserves the right to prevent persons who provide false or inexact information from accessing the Website.
- The Company also reserves the right to refuse to open an account, at its sole discretion, if it suspects the User is providing false or inexact information.
- The User undertakes to inform the Company within thirty (30) days of any changes affecting information provided during registration. This can be done in the “My Account” section of the website.
User registration takes place in three (3) consecutive stages:
3.5. Registration process, creation of a provisional account
Stage 1: Login Information - https://s1.gpwin.be/login
Unless otherwise mentioned, all of these fields are mandatory and will be verified (with the exception of the Password): Username Password Confirmation of password
Stage 2: User's personal information - https://s1.gpwin.be/userAuth/base/registrationStep2
- Usual first name and other first names in the order shown on the identity card
- Last name, ID card number, Date of birth, Birth Place, Profession Address Postcode, City/town, Country, Email address, Mobile telephone no., Telephone no.
A form is provided for the User. All of these fields are compulsory and verified:
Stage 3: Bank details and Your Declarations - https://s1.gpwin.be/userAuth/base/registrationStepFinal
- user has read the General Conditions of the Website and the Game and Tournament Rules
- user is over 18 years old,
Without this sworn testimony, it is not possible to continue the registration process.
- A nickname of his choice (providing it is not already being used by another Player);
- A connection identifier (login) different from the nickname;
- A password of his choice.
(Hereafter "Connection details"). The connection identifier and the password must be entered by the User whenever he subsequently connects to the Website so that he can be identified by the Operator. Only the nickname will be seen by other Users, the login and password remain strictly confidential and personal to the User.
By clicking on the "My Account" tab on the Website's homepage, the User can modify his personal information and identifiers at any time with the exception of his name, his date and place of birth, his login and his nickname.
In particular, the Player can modify his password by entering his current password and then entering his new selected password twice.
The Operator can in no circumstances be responsible for the consequences of the User not personalising his password. The Operator recommends that the User chooses a nickname that is distinct from his last name and first name.
Note that when the Operator validates the LOGIN and nickname selected by the Player, it is no longer possible for the Player to modify them.
The User consents to his nickname being reproduced by the Operator on his Website, as well as on those of his partners, when the User wins a tournament, has winnings and/or a share in winnings and in particular a ticket to participate in a satellite and/or tournament in a real casino when using the services of www.goldenpalace.be .
The User's participation in a tournament and/or satellite in a real casino means:
The User must be over 21 years old and not prohibited from participating in games at the tournament. For this purpose, he will have to provide a valid document confirming he is over 21 years old (official identity card). It is the responsibility of the User to assure that he has reached the legal age for participating in each satellite and/or tournament.
By participating in a satellite and/or tournament, you give the Operator the right to use your nickname for promotional activities without additional remuneration.
The Operator will send the User in advance of the satellite and/or tournament, free of charge, one or several articles (T-shirt, caps etc.) bearing the goldenpalace.be logo which the User must wear during the satellite and/or tournament.
You may be asked to sign an agreement before participating in the event. This agreement could include authorisation to be filmed during your participation at the event and that the film is distributed. If you do not sign this agreement, you will not be able to participate in the event and your entry will be cancelled with no refund of entry fee provided.
During the satellite and/or tournament, strict rules apply concerning the conduct of players. These rules could lead to penalties as serious as disqualification for bad language, insulting the croupiers, players or any other person during the event, or any other conduct that the event organiser, at its sole discretion, deems harmful to the smooth running of the event.
If you are penalised or disqualified from the event following a breach of these rules, the Operator declines all responsibility for your participation and your participation at the event may be withdrawn.
The User must immediately inform the Operator by email at firstname.lastname@example.org of any unauthorised use of his login details or if he thinks that any one of his login details is no longer confidential.
The Operator reserves the right to demand that the User changes his login details if he considers that they no longer ensure adequate security. If there is a problem, the Company reserves the right to suspend, temporarily or permanently, the User's access to the Website courtesy of his login details.
Should he forget his password, the User should click on the "FORGOTTEN PASSWORD?" link accessible by clicking on the "Sign in" tab on the homepage and enter his connection identifier and his email address.
The Operator will send a new password by email and the User may modify this by following the procedure described above.
In the event of the connection identifier being forgotten, the user needs to send an email to email@example.com. Min. no. of characters: 1
Technical characteristics of Login details:
Max. nr. of characters: Login: 12 Password: 40
No special characters permitted (only letters and numbers).
It is incumbent on the User to observe strict respect of the confidentiality of his Login details. The User is solely and uniquely responsible for the safeguarding, use and transmission of the Login details. Confidentiality of Login details
In particular, the User is advised of the lack of security inherent in the function offered by his computer of saving the Login details automatically, and declares that he will assume total responsibility for the use and possible consequences of using this function.
Every use of Connection details is presumed to have been carried out or duly authorised by the User. Consequently, the Operator cannot in any circumstances be held responsible for consequences that are detrimental to the User resulting from illicit, fraudulent or abusive use of the Login details and from access to the Website by a third party not expressly authorised by the User. As a result, the User remains solely responsible if he is not able to access his account as a result of forgetting his Login details (for which there are recovery procedures in place). Any illicit use of the User's Login details must be notified to the Operator without delay by sending an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org, thus making it possible, once the User has registered his opposition, to put an end to the effects of the fraudulent use.
3.7. Effects of registration: limitation of provisional account
The registration process described above allows the opening only of a provisional Player account. With this kind of account, it is not possible to commission the transferring back of all or part of the credit balance on the Player account to the Player's payment account.
Where there are winnings, the Player will be informed that payment of winnings is subject to verification by the Operator of his identity, age and his payment account prior to definitive validation of his Player account.
In any event, the Player must expressly accept the present GCU when applying to create a provisional account.
3.8. Finalised account and validation of registration
When the User has completed his registration form and followed the account validation procedure in accordance with Article 3.4 above, the User will receive an email confirming validation of registration and informing him that his account has been finalised, thus allowing him to access his winnings.
3.9. Discussion areas
In general terms, Users undertake not to use nicknames, words or expressions that could shock other Users or that are likely to be interpreted as verbal aggression by other Users.
The User is free to access and participate in discussion areas available to him on the Website (real time chat, forum) subject to legislation in force and the GCU being respected.
3.9.2 Discussion areas
Messages written by Users must respect legal provisions and/or regulations and the present GCU.
188.8.131.52 Conduct of Users
Messages written by Users must not infringe the rights of third parties, nor be likely to harm the image of the Website, its Services or the Company.
The User undertakes to respect the basic rules of good conduct and courtesy, notably:
- To remain polite with the people he communicates with;
- To avoid personal attacks;
(i) It is formally prohibited for Users to make contributions to Discussion areas by writing messages which concern either (i) "manifestly illicit content" or (ii) "potentially illicit content", irrespective of the media (photo, drawing, video, text; this list is not exhaustive).
184.108.40.206 Illicit messages
"Manifestly illicit content" particularly means messages (and this list is not exhaustive):
- of a paedophile nature;
- of a pornographic nature;
- deliberately harming life and personal integrity;
- relating to sexual aggression, justification of crimes, war crimes, crimes against humanity, crimes and offences of collaborating with the enemy;
- inciting discrimination, hatred or violence in respect of a person or group of persons by reason of their origin or their membership or non-membership of an ethnic group, nation, race or religious persuasion.
"Potentially illicit content" particularly means messages (and this list is not exhaustive):
- contrary to public order and good morals, of a harmful, threatening or abusive nature;
- constituting harassment, vulgar, obscene, threatening for the private lives of others, hateful, etc.
- directly or indirectly inciting suicide;
- defamatory and/or offensive;
- harmful in whatever way to minors.
The Company reserves the right to remove such messages, spontaneously or at the request of a User.
(ii) Messages contrary to the spirit of the Website are also prohibited in Discussion areas, such as for example (this not exhaustive) messages which take a stance or express an opinion of a political or religious nature, and abusive, excessive or inappropriate messages.
The Company reserves the right to remove them from Discussion areas.
(iii) In general terms and without this list being considered exhaustive, it is prohibited for the User of Discussion areas to:
- try to mislead other Users by usurping the name or company name of other persons and more particularly, by posing as an employee, collaborator, partner or affiliate of Citexar or of any other subsidiary company of which it is an integral part, or as a moderator or host.
- pose as any person he is not. The User must not pose as another User, a celebrity or communicate under a false name, false status or a false nickname, nor lie about his status of being under or over the age of majority.
- download, display, transmit by any means any content containing computer viruses or any other code or software designed to impede, falsify, interrupt, destroy or limit the normal functioning of the Services, the Website or the Software.
- The User is asked to check in a discriminating and careful manner the information to which he has access or transmits.
- In general terms, the User shall abstain from divulging on Discussion areas information permitting personal and precise identification of third parties or himself, for example email addresses and passwords.
Each User is solely responsible for the content of messages he posts on Discussion areas. The Company cannot be held responsible in any circumstances for the content, particularly the illicit character of the content in terms of the regulations in force, for any loss or damages as a result of using any of the content displayed and transmitted by instant messaging or in any other way via Discussion areas.
220.127.116.11 Liability for messages posted on Discussion areas
It is further specified that the author of a message on a forum may subsequently delete it.
Where liability of the Company is sought due to the User not discharging the obligations incumbent upon him in application of article 3.9.2 of this document and of the legislative provisions and regulations in force, the Company may call upon the User to join it in proceedings as a third party.
- It is incumbent on the User to strictly observe the confidentiality of his Login details. The User is solely and wholly responsible for the safeguarding, use and transmission of the Login details.
In particular, the User is advised of the lack of security inherent in the function offered by his computer of saving the Login details automatically, and declares that he will assume total responsibility for the use and possible consequences of using this function.
- Every use of Login details is presumed to have been carried out or duly authorised by the User.
- Consequently, the Operator cannot in any circumstances be held responsible for consequences that are detrimental to the User resulting from illicit, fraudulent or abusive use of the Login details and from access to the Website by a third party not expressly authorised by the User.
As a result, the User remains solely responsible for not being able to access his account if he forgets his Login details (for which there are recovery procedures in place). Any illicit use of the User's Login details must be notified to the Operator without delay by sending an email to the following address email@example.com, thus making it possible, once the User has registered his opposition, to put an end to the effects of the fraudulent use.
Article 4 - PARTICIPATION AND FUNCTIONING OF ACCOUNT
4.1. Unique account
The User is only authorised to open one account.
4.2 Account suspended or closed
Participation in games is exclusively by electronic means on the Website which is accessible via any equipment, in particular a computer, mobile phone or any other device enabling connection to the internet (Smartphones, iPhones, iPod touch, games consoles etc.).
Participation in poker games may require installation of the game software, as described in article 10 below.
Participation in games is individual and personal.
Each User must play for himself and shall abstain from resorting to, directly or indirectly, all automated requests for access to the Website.
Any attempt by the User to resort to non-permitted assistance from artificial intelligence when participating in one of the games on offer will involve freezing of his account and temporary or definitive exclusion, with no right of appeal.
It is absolutely prohibited by whatever process to modify or attempt to modify the operation of the games on offer, particularly with a view to modifying the results or any aspect determining the outcome of a game and winners of a game.
The Operator will immediately close a Player account in the following circumstances (non-exhaustive list), if:
- The Player has been forbidden from playing by the application of regulations in force;
- The player has not respected the provisions of these GCU or in particular is guilty of fraud, there is suspicion of illicit activities, acts of pirating or attempts of illicit use of the Website, the Client Software and/or the Server Software. The Player has not respected the Game and/or Tournament rules which are permanently accessible on the Website, particularly when there is collusion between Players, fraud
(e.g. chip dumping), resorting to automated software etc.
- the Operator considers that a Player has indulged in or attempted to indulge in a fraudulent, illegal, dishonest or inappropriate activity when using the Services accessible on www.goldenpalace.be , including, and this is not exhaustive, indulging in any one of the activities in 4.2 or any other manipulation of games, or indeed making a fraudulent payment, including but not limited to using a stolen debit card or indulging in money laundering, the Operator is entitled to take any action it deems appropriate, including but without limitation and in accordance with the applicable regulations, to:
(a) Immediately freeze the User's access to the Service (the account will have the status of a deactivated account);
(b) Close the User's account with the Operator;
(c) Seize the funds on the Player's account;
(d) Communicate this information (including the identity of the User) to the financial authorities, the relevant authorities and/or any person or entity legally entitled to receive this information; and/or
(e) Take any legal action against the User.
In return for the possibility offered to players to play together, and to access a secured system of cash games and tournaments for real money, the Operator deducts running costs (rake) on most pots, and entry fees on most tournaments.
RAKE CALCULATION, RULES AND STRUCTURE
- The rake percentage of the pot size does never exceed 5%.
- If there is no flop, no rake will be taken from the pot.
- The following rake rules apply to the rake structure
- The rake structure: (left out)
Article 5 - FREE PRIZE DRAWS OFFERED BY THE COMPANY
The Company reserves the right to organise one (or several) prize draw(s) which are reserved for Users and will respect compulsory provisions applicable to the said free prize draws in the participant's usual country of residence, and which are designed to offer a prize to participating Users.
Each draw will be subject to specific regulations, placed before a bailiff ("the Regulation") and accessible online free of charge on the Website.
Conditions of participation in the draw, date of opening and closing, nature and value of prizes to be won, rules for awarding the prizes, for example to the benefit of the User, will be described in detail within the regulations and fixed in each case by the Company.
Article 6 - PROHIBITED USE OF WEBSITE
It is formally prohibited for all Users to override or attempt to override or to circumvent security measures put in place by the Company.
The User undertakes to use the Website, as well as any other element attached to it and/or incorporated in it , such as in particular, hyperlinks, software, database, editorial content, graphics, etc., in accordance with these GCU and in accordance with the purpose of the Games offered by the Company.
- The User declares and guarantees to the Company that the funds he uses for playing on the Website are not of illegal origin, and undertakes not to use the Service for the purpose of transferring funds or exercising a fraudulent or illicit activity, or some prohibited transaction (including money laundering), in accordance with the laws of any jurisdictions to which he is subject.
6.2 Illegal funds and illicit activities
- The Company reserves the right to limit or refuse unilaterally any wager made by the User if it suspects an illegal activity or transaction.
- If the Company has the slightest doubt about the User being or having engaged in fraudulent, illegal or dishonest activities, including but not limited to activities relating to money laundering, or that he has infringed these general conditions, his access to the Service will be immediately prohibited and his account frozen. The Company also reserves the right to prohibit access by the User to all the Company's other Websites or its other servers.
- In the event of the User’s membership being terminated or his account frozen, the Company is under no obligation whatsoever to reimburse sums that may be held on his account.
- Finally, the Company reserves the right to inform the competent authorities, other providers of internet services, banks, debit card companies, providers of electronic payment methods or any other financial institution of these facts and to communicate to them the identity of the User suspected of fraudulent, suspect, illicit or dishonest activity.
Article 7 - TRANSACTIONS AND PAYMENT FRAUD
- Every User is wholly responsible for the good operation of his account and the payment of sums he may owe to the Company. He undertakes expressly not to oppose or cancel with his bank, for whatever reason, payment to the Company of any sum he has credited to its account by way of his debit card.
- The Company may have occasion to ask the User for details of his bank account
- The User is advised that he may not in any circumstances use a payment method belonging to a third party.
- In response to information provided by the said User at the time of registration, the Company reserves the right to verify the creditworthiness of a User, with the help of financial establishments and third party payment services.
- It reserves the right to use electronic processors of third party payment companies and/or financial institutions which manage payments made by the User or in relation to his use of the Service.
- Provided that these third parties respect the conditions of the present general conditions, the User undertakes to be bound by the conditions of the said third party electronic methods of payment and/or of financial institutions.
- In the case of suspect or fraudulent payment, including use of stolen debit cards, or in the event of any other fraudulent activity (opposing payment), the Company reserves the right to freeze the User's account, cancel any payment that may have been made and recuperate any winnings that it may have unduly transferred.
- It also reserves the right to inform authorities or competent entities (including financial establishments) of any fraudulent payments or illicit activity and to use debt recovery companies to recover due sums.
- The Company cannot in any circumstances be held responsible for the fraudulent use of debit cards or stolen debit cards, whether the theft of these cards had been reported by the cardholder or not.
- If the Company suspects that a User has not attained the minimum age required to play, it will return to him all sums wagered without delay. In addition, any winnings achieved by the User will be confiscated until the User has provided irrefutable evidence that he is of the minimum age required to play.
Interest will not be paid on sums deposited to the User's account.
7.4. Financial interests
- Conditions for making a withdrawal
7.5. Depositing and withdrawing money
The transfer of credit is not possible until after finalised validation of the Player account by the Operator (see Stage 5 of Article 3 above).
- Withdrawal of money can only be accepted if the following items have been validated by our staff:
- Valid copy of identity document
- Copy of IBAN
The Company reserves the right to demand any information or documents that it judges necessary to validate any deposits or withdrawals.
- Commissions and processing deadlines.
- The Company takes no commission on deposits or withdrawals, irrespective of the payment method. On the other hand, depending on the payment method used, you may be subject to charges raised by your banking establishment or your payment services company. If you are invoiced for additional bank charges, the Company cannot be held responsible. We therefore recommend that you seek information about potential transaction costs in advance from your financial establishment or payment services company.
- Once your request has been validated, deposits by debit card or other payment methods are done instantly, unless there are technical problems.
7.6. Consecutive deposits and withdrawals without playing
The Company reserves the right to charge administration fees of 15% on transactions (withdrawals and deposits) which have not been used for participation in games offered by the Company. For example, consecutive withdrawals and deposits without a stake.
7.7. SUMMARY CHART
The provision of a Player account is intended uniquely to be used for the Services proposed on the Website. The Player account is not a bank account and must not be used as such. By default, the Operator may take any measures necessary and, in particular, may close the account.
7.7.2 Payment methods - Web
Mode of payment
- Min.: 10.00 EUR
- Max: 5,000.00 EUR
- Deposits in excess of 5,000.00 EUR must be pre-approved. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- No maximum exists; the amount transferred cannot be higher than the balance available for withdrawal.
- Minimum withdrawal : 50.00 euros.
- Withdrawal requests are processed within 10 working days.
- For all enquiries please contact support email@example.com
Article 8 - INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
"Distinctive Signs" designate (this list is not exhaustive) the brands, company names, signs, commercial names domain names or URLs, logos, photographs, databases, sounds, videos, animations, images, texts, etc. used on the Website.
8.1 Property of distinctive signs
Citexar does not concede any licence to the User or right of any kind to the Distinctive Signs (other than the right to see them on their computer screen when the User is browsing on the Website) which remain the exclusive property of International Gambling Systems, or third parties which have conceded to the contractual right to use them.
- Any unauthorised reproduction of Distinctive Signs constitutes an infringement actionable by civil and/or criminal actions.
8.2 Unauthorised reproduction
- All software packages used on the Website, as well as those to which it allows access, as well as texts, commentaries, illustrations or images reproduced on the Website and on those to which it allows access, are protected by copyright and their unauthorised reproduction constitutes an infringement actionable by civil and/or criminal sanctions.
Article 9 - DATA PROTECTION
When registering on the Website, the User communicates personal identification data to the Company.
9.1 Data collection and processing
The User is solely responsible for the data he communicates to the Company and declares that the data provided at the time of creating his personalised account is perfectly informed, complete and accurate.
The data marked as compulsory on the registration form requires an accurate response by the User.
Any failure to respond and any response adjudged to be abnormal or incomplete by Citexar may entail refusal by Citexar to consider the registration for Services application.
This personal data is retained by the Company until the User account is closed, except in the case of data necessary for the establishment of proof of a right or a contract which may be kept on file by the Company for a longer period.
In accordance with the provisions of European Directive no. 95/46 of 24 October 1995 relating to the protection of individuals in respect of the processing of data of a personal nature and the free circulation of this data, the User's data collected by Citexar has the main objective of allowing Citexar to make its Services accessible to the User, i.e. to allow the User to participate in Games and Discussion areas on the Website and for sending promotional messages through newsletters or SMS. Players can always opt to stop receiving newsletters by changing the relevant setting on their personal profile (login required). Mobile phone numbers and SMS messaging will only be used for internal marketing purposes. Players no willing to receive SMS messages can request this by mailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
The recipients of the data are Citexar and all its subsidiaries.
The User acknowledges that the Company has informed him of and brought his attention to the rules applying to use of the Website and its Services.
9.2 Duty to advise and alert
The Company advises the User not to communicate data concerning him by email or by fax unless the company has expressly requested him to do so.
It is up to the User to properly verify in advance that the Company is indeed at the origin of such requests.
In accordance with the provisions of European Directive no. 95/46 of 24 October 1995 relating to the protection of individuals in respect of the processing of data of a personal nature and the free circulation of this data, the User's data collected by Citexar has the main objective of allowing Citexar to make its Services accessible to the User, i.e. to allow the User to participate in Games and Discussion areas on the Website and possibly for sending newsletters, depending on choices exercised at the time of registration.
9.3 Purpose of data processing
In accordance with the provisions of European Directive no. 95/46 of 24 October 1995 relating to the protection of individuals in respect of the processing of data of a personal nature and the free circulation of this data, Citexar shall be able, having received the individual, advance and explicit consent of the User, to transmit all or part of the personal data concerning him to its contractual partners, for the purpose of canvassing, in particular in a commercial fashion.
9.4 Data transmission
In accordance with the provisions of European Directive no. 95/46 of 24 October 1995, in its latest version, relating to the protection of individuals in respect of the processing of data of a personal nature and the free circulation of this data, the User has the right, free of charge and at no cost, to oppose his personal data being used for canvassing, particularly in a commercial fashion, by the Company or its commercial partners.
If, for this reason, the right of opposition is exercised with the Company by the User as described in article 9.6 below, the latter undertakes to communicate this opposition to the contractual partners to which it would have passed on the said data.
In accordance with the provisions of European Directive no. 95/46 of 24 October 1995 relating to the protection of individuals in respect of the processing of data of a personal nature and the free circulation of this data, the Company undertakes that this personal data relating to the User, even that passed on to possible commercial partners, will not be transmitted outside of the European Union, unless the User's express consent has been given in advance for this.
The User's personal information is stored on the Company's games servers. No other third party can access this information.
9.5 Data storage
All of this data is registered in encrypted and secure files. If a third party accesses these files, the Company undertakes to do its utmost to render the information on these files illegible.
This data will be kept until the User's account is closed, except where the data is necessary for the establishment of proof of a right or a contract and this will be filed by the Company for a longer period.
The Player undertakes to communicate accurate, complete and genuine data.
The data is liable to be communicated to the Operator's service providers in the interests of the operation of the Service.
In accordance with the provisions of European Directive no. 95/46 of 24 October 1995, in its latest version, relating to the protection of individuals in respect of the processing of data of a personal nature and the free circulation of this data, the User has a right of access, rectification, opposition and suppression of the personal data concerning him.
9.6 Right of access, rectification, opposition and suppression
All requests for the right of access and of rectification can be made in writing and be signed by the person making the request, bearing the address to which the reply should be sent, be accompanied by proof of identity and sent to the following email address: email@example.com
Customer Support will respond to your request within a maximum of one (1) month from receipt, subject to it being sufficiently precise and containing all of the necessary elements to enable a response, and where this is not the case, the Operator will ask for the request to be completed.
In relation to personal data given at the time of online registration on the Website, only the User can modify and update it, as stated in article 2 above, by clicking on the "MY ACCOUNT" tab on the Website's homepage.
In accordance with Belgian data protection law, Citexar reserves the right to transmit personal data provided by the User, either to respect a legal obligation or to apply a decision of a court or official authority.
The User undertakes to ensure that personal data concerning him is updated when necessary. The User may have access at any time to all the data he has provided by going to the heading "MY ACCOUNT" on the homepage of the Website.
9.7 Updating personal data
In accordance with the provisions of European Directive no. 95/46 of 24 October 1995 relating to the protection of individuals in respect of the processing of data of a personal nature and the free circulation of this data, Citexar undertakes to take every useful precaution in respect of the nature of the data and the risks presented by its processing, to preserve the security of the personal data concerning the User and, in particular, to prevent personal data being misrepresented, damaged, or accessed by unauthorised third parties.
9.8 Security of personal data
The host of the Website mentioned in the preamble and under the heading "LEGAL NOTICES" acts a service provider to Citexar and does not have the right to use the Users' personal data it is liable to have access to, except for the purpose of executing the technical services of hosting and managing the databases it is contracted for with Company.
9.9 Hosting of the Website
Article 10 - RESPONSIBILITY
The Company shall strive to ensure availability of the Website and its Services on a 24 hours/7 days a week basis.
10.1 Availability of the website and its Services
However, it can be that access to the Website and its Services is interrupted during maintenance work, hardware or software updates, urgent repairs to the Website or as a result of circumstances beyond the control of the Company (such as for example, failure of connections and telecommunication equipment).
The Company undertakes to take all reasonable steps to restrict these disturbances insofar as they are attributable to the Company. The User acknowledges and accepts that the Company assumes no responsibility whatsoever for any unavailability, suspension or interruption of the website or its Services.
10.2 Responsibility of Citexar
10.2.1. The Company undertakes to provide its Services professionally and diligently and commits itself to best endeavour.
10.2.2. The Company shall under no circumstances incur responsibility for any indirect or unforeseeable damages including, in particular, but not limited to, any missed winnings, loss of opportunity, cost of obtaining a service or replacement technology.
10.2.3 The Company cannot in any circumstances and in any case be held responsible for (non-exhaustive list):
- the transmission and/or receipt of any data and/or information on the internet;
- any malfunctioning of the internet that impedes the smooth operation and/or functioning of one or several of the Games offered on the Website;
- failure of any reception hardware or lines of communication;
- transport problems;
- consequences of any viruses or computer bugs, faults or technical failure;
- any damage caused to a User's computer;
- any technical, hardware and software failure of any kind that has limited or impeded participation in one of the games offered on the Website or damaged the User's IT system.
The Company cannot be held responsible in cases of force majeure or in any other event beyond its control which may impede the provision of Services in accordance with the provisions of the GCU.
10.3 Force majeure
It is incumbent upon each User to take all appropriate measures to protect his own data and/or software stored on his IT equipment against any attack (virus, spam mail, Trojan horses, bugs etc.).
The Company can in no circumstances be held responsible for the User having difficulties or finding it impossible to connect to the internet.
The Company cannot be held responsible if, for reasons beyond its control, one or several of the Games or Services are modified, deferred or cancelled.
10.5 Cancellation, upgrade, suspension
Any upgrades or change of content of the Website could involve an updating or unavailability of the Website; the Company cannot in any way be held responsible for this.
Similarly, the Company reserves the right to interrupt or suspend one or several of the Games or Services offered on the Website, at any time and without notice, without having to justify it.
In such a case, the Company cannot be held responsible in any way and Users may not claim damages of any kind whatsoever.
Citexar is liable to offer simple links to other third party websites on the Website.
In this situation, the links are provided purely as a courtesy. As Citexar is not in a position to check the contents of these third party Websites, the User is entirely responsible for any visits to these websites and does so at his own risk.
Citexar disclaims all responsibility with respect to the content, legitimacy or availability of third party websites.
The User acknowledges that Citexar assumes no responsibility for losses or damages that might be occasioned by accessing or navigating to these third party websites. Citexar undertakes to act professionally and diligently in not proposing active hyperlinks to websites whose content could reasonably be considered as illicit.
However, Citexar is not in a position to verify developments in the content of the third party website after the link has been established.
The Company undertakes to seek the de-listing of third party websites whose illicit character is brought to its notice by any means and in particular by a simple complaint sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Company may have occasion to offer Users access to third party websites or participation in loyalty programmes, commercialisation programmes or any other activity taking place on a third party website or programme. In such circumstances, the Company cannot take responsibility for activities of third parties and advises Users to take note of the conditions offered by third party websites.
10.7 Third parties
In particular, third party websites visited by the User or advertising featuring on the Websites are liable to contain cookies. These are managed independently from the Company by the third parties who are solely responsible for their operation; the Company has no access to the data obtainable through these cookies.
Article 11 - HARDWARE CONFIGURATIONS AND SOFTWARE ALLOWING ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE
In order to connect to the Website, the User must verify that he has hardware and software, as well as an internet connection that are compatible with the conditions of supply of the Services. To do this, the Company recommends using following:
Hardware and operating system:
- PC: Windows XP and later
- MacIntosh: Mac OS X and later
- Firefox or Chrome
- Your browser MUST be cookie enabled, to learn how enable / disable cookies please visithttp://www.google.com/support/accounts/bin/answer.py?&answer=61416
- Your browser MUST have Adobe Flash installed, to install Adobe Flash player please visit http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/
Type of connection:
- ADSL 512 minimum.
If the User does not have this minimum configuration, he risks not being able to benefit from the online Services offered by the Company.
Article 12 - GAME SOFTWARE USER LICENCE
12.1 General provisions
This article relates to the poker software entitled "goldenpalace.be "
This game software comprises client software ("Client Software") and server software ("Server Software"), collectively know as "the Software".
By downloading the Client Software onto his computer or any other device, by clicking on the "DOWNLOAD NOW" button onwww.GoldenPalace.be /poker/, the User accepts that he is bound by all the conditions of this granting of a user licence.
Downloading of the software is granted free of charge.
Citexar grants the User a personal, non-exclusive and non-transferable, licence for use of the Client Software which includes all improvements, upgrades, updates or any removal of bugs on this software provided by the Company or a third party approved by the Company.
12.2 Granting of a licence
This article applies to downloading of the Client Software offered free of charge by Citexar available from www.GoldenPalace.be/poker/.
On the other hand, because it is free of charge, the Client Software is supplied as is and does not come with a guarantee of any kind from Citexar.
Downloading, installation or use of the Client Software involves total and full acceptance of the provisions of the present article.
In this respect, Citexar cannot be held responsible in any circumstances with regard to any malfunctioning of the Client Software which is provided free of charge on the Website or with regard to the quality, accuracy or adequacy of the this free software which is provided to meet a specific need of the User.
The user licence for the Client Software, granted for an indeterminate period (until termination of the User's registration at the latest), allows the User to use the Client Software in accordance with its purpose (to play poker on any individual computer server or any individual support device) and subject to the conditions in this article.
The User undertakes to use the Client Software only for strictly personal purposes: commercial use of the Client Software is strictly forbidden.
The User has no rights whatsoever over the Client Software; this remains exclusively the property of the Company.
Apart from the usage right conferred on the User by this article, the latter does not have the right to:
- copy, print, transfer, transmit all or part of the Client Software;
- sell, rent, sub-licence or distribute the Client software in any way whatsoever;
- use the Client Software to other ends for the supply of services of data processing and service provision similar in any fashion whatsoever to those provided by Citexar;
- modify the Client Software and/or merge all or part of the Client Software into other computer programs.
- compile the Client Software, decompile, disassemble, translate or analyse it, carry out reverse engineering or attempt to do so except within the strict limits authorised by law;
- make back-up copies of the Client Software
Should the conditions specified in these GCU, and more particularly in this article, not be respected, Citexar reserves the right to terminate the User's registration in accordance with 12.2 below.
Citexar reserves the right to take any appropriate measures to ensure the protection of its rights.
The Software Server operates on a remote computer.
The User only has access to the Software Server through the operation of the Client Software. To identify himself with the Client Software, the User must enter his login details.
The User acknowledges and agrees that he is solely responsible for all uses of his login details in accordance with 2.4 of these GCU.
Article 13 - TOTALITY OF THESE GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE
In the interests of adapting to the development of the Website and/or its use, the Company reserves the right to modify unilaterally and without notice these GCU as well as the rules of the games offered on the Website.
In this event, the modifications may be opposed without delay by the User following publication of the new provisions on the Website to allow for free consultation.
The Company will do its best to inform Users of any major changes to these GCU. It is, however, incumbent on the User to read and keep himself informed about changes to the GCU.
13.2 Modification of the GCU
Citexar reserves the right to modify at any time these GCU, as well as the features offered on the Website.
Citexar undertakes to inform the User beforehand of this development by a method of its choice.
Any connection to the Website by the User after he has been informed of changes in the features of the Website or the GCU represents acceptance of the modifications made.
The version of the GCU accepted by the User represents the totality of obligations between the Company and the User in relation to the Services proposed by the Company and cancels and replaces any declaration, commitment, oral or written communication, acceptance, previous contract and agreement relative to the provision of Services by the Company.
By using the function provided by his browser, the User may at any time access the GCU and print them.
Article 14 - DURATION - TERMINATION
These GCU are of indeterminate duration until termination of the User's registration. The User benefits from the Services as soon as his registration is validated.
14.2. Termination by the Company
The Company reserves the right to terminate the registration and close the account without notice of any User if:
- the User's account remains inactive for an uninterrupted period of two (2) years;
- the Company estimates that the User has violated one or several of the provisions of these GCU;
- the Company establishes any act of pirating or attempt to use the Website, the Client Software and/or the Server Software illicitly.
14.3. Termination by the User
In order for the user to close his account on goldenpalace.be, it is recommended to fill in the self-exclusion form on the website of the Belgian Gaming Commission. Together with the Belgian Gaming Commission, goldenpalace.be stands for responsible gambling. That is why it is our belief that self-exclusion should be requested on a central level and not on an operator level. The exclusion forms can be found in the top left menu, by clicking on “protection of the player”, followed by “Exclusion from gaming establishments”.
14.4 After termination
- cease using the Software and the Services;
- remove the Software from his computer and destroy all documentation in his possession, in his care, in his power or under his control;
- the Parties will no longer have obligations to each other with effect from termination of the registration, unless, for whatever reason, otherwise stipulated by these GCU and subject to rights and obligations expressly accepted before the termination.
Article 15 - EVIDENCE CLAUSE
As agreed expressly by the User and the Company, only the Company's computer systems and files are deemed to be evidence.
The computerised registers held under conditions of reasonable and reliable security on the Company's IT systems are considered as evidence of the relations undertaken between the Company and the User.
It is consequently agreed that, unless there is a clear error, the Company may invoke, and declare as admissible in contentious procedures, in particular as evidence, the production of all actions, fact or omission, programs, data, files, registrations and other items (such as follow-up reports or other statements) in a computer or electronic format or media, established, received or held directly or indirectly by the Company and in particular in computer systems.
Article 16 - ETHICAL AND RESPONSIBLE PLAY
Citexar invites you to play in moderation.
The User is advised that, for some people, playing for longer periods and more frequently can lead to a state of dependence or cause a certain degree of psychological fragility.
The User should know that addiction consists of playing the game inappropriately, persistently and repeatedly. The pleasure of playing becomes an imperative need to play, leading to dreadful consequences for the player and those around him.
The Player may consult at any time the "RESPONSIBLE GAMING" section, accessible on all pages of the Operator's Website. At the heart of this, he can avail himself in four sub-sections of all the moderators available on the Website, the advice of the service set up to battle against pathological and excessive play for the prevention of dependence, the possibility to register on the list of those not permitted to play, the procedure to follow and the list of organisations specialised in the fight against addiction.
Article 17 - NON-VALIDITY OF PROVISIONS
If one or several provisions of these GCU are considered to be invalid or inapplicable for whatever reason, they shall be rectified only insofar as it is necessary to render it applicable.
Specifically, if one or several of the provisions of these GCU are declared null or void, the other articles shall retain their force and impact.
Article 18 - COMPLAINTS
Players may address their complaints about games or payment of winnings either directly on the goldenpalace.be Website under the tab "Help", or by separate email to email@example.com.
The player who wants to send a request for information or to logde a complaint with regard to online games of chance, can contact the Gaming Commission with the indication of at least his name, surname, and date of birth, following one of the following two procedures:
By email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
By post to:
Belgian Gaming Commission
Article 19 - DURATION
These GCU are of indeterminate duration until the closure of the User's account in accordance with the conditions specified in these GCU.
Article 20 - APPLICABLE LAW AND COMPETENT JURISDICTION
Unless there is an imperative provision of the law in the country where the client is permanently resident, the execution and interpretation of these terms and conditions as well as the relations between the parties are governed by Belgian laws.
The general terms and conditions of our bookmaker apply to all sports betting activities offered by goldenpalace.be. The sports specific terms and conditions mentioned in the document above can be consulted by clicking here.
The goldenpalace.be bookmakers reserve the right to limit the amount players can bet at their sole discretion and without prior notification.
Arbitrage betting is not allowed on goldenpalace.be. Players who are suspected of arbitrage betting or suspected of betting with the sole purpose of clearing a bonus with limited risk by betting across multiple sites are categorised as bonus abusers and may see their bonus money voided and/or their betting limits severely limited.
- audrey3112€1,500.00Infinity Dice
- spikesbxl€1,301.10Børk The Berzerker
- Laurentlea€725.00Spirit Sisters
- Curlywoman€370.00Spirit Sisters
- audrey3112€770.00Infinity Dice
- cricri1962€568.00Super Wheels Progressive
- Pollekec€473.00Royal Wheel Extra
- Laurentlea€600.00Spirit Sisters
- wboelens€970.00Spirit Sisters
- prenier€490.16Jazz Spin
- Nath05€352.54Prosperity Twin
- IDEFIX€2,935.00Soccer Wheel
- Julie03€470.00Super Wheels Progressive
- Hanan€445.00Infinity Dice
- marcr1€500.00Spirit Sisters
- Meli158€720.00Spirit Sisters
- Meli158€2,100.00Spirit Sisters
- Monique12€505.75A While on the Nile
- Meli158€810.00Spirit Sisters
- tompascale€1,198.00Børk The Berzerker
- tompascale€803.40Børk The Berzerker
- noahvanessa€1,460.00Infinity Dice
- adda30€380.00Riches From The Deep
- adda30€1,120.00Pharaohs and Aliens
- architect€503.90Foxin' Wins
- noahvanessa€640.00Infinity Dice
- Hanan€2,000.00Infinity Dice
- blancheke€395.00Falcon Huntress
- claes62€438.00Molino Dice
- Hanan€500.00Choco Deluxe
- noahvanessa€500.00Infinity Dice
- Fabientaquet59€11,611.31Gold Reels
- Hanan€2,570.00Infinity Dice